Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Remember All Those Crappy Memories of What Happened in the Past?

Remember all those good time when we all got wedgies in school and got stuffed in our locker? Well I don't cause I don't got no lockers yet and I make fun of all the bullies in my school saying, "I know you're desperate, but please do it to someone else." that makes them go away so I'm bully-free safe to be. Recently I've posted another episode of John the Clown... and a suck-ass exclusive. So heres when John remembers all of "his" good times. He was trained in the F.B.I., he was a Scientist, and now... he's a a news reporter associated with your's truly. *Wink, wink* So snap out a cold one and enjoy.

To comment our videos type "JTC" on Youtube and chose a video you want to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home