Friday, October 05, 2007

Noob Video making Industry- (This Title Has A Meaning for it's subject.)

So guys, have you ever seen a movie on Youtube called John the Clown? It's a really old movie I made with a friend. We made it about 3-4 years ago and posted it on Youtube about a year ago. My friend is "John" and I'm "The Guy with the Bouncy Boobs" type in John the Clown on Youtube and you will find a video I made when I was still young... and will hopefully enjoy it because we had a babyish sense of humor back then when I thought "Bouncy Boobs" was funny humor. We are now working on a sequel and a report every week ranting about everything we can find to rant about. So grab the ass corn and go to Youtube. So these are some recent videos called "The Air Guitar Nation" and "Movie Review"
"Warning"
We are not responsible for heart attacks, stomach aches, exploding of heads, breaking of limbs, being angry and smashing your computer because you didn't like the video, eye-exploding, becoming dumber, you tripping on a banana peel and breaking every bone in your entire body, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home