Friday, February 16, 2007

LONG TIME NO SEE!



I'm now hooked on ATHF-(Aqua Teen Hunger Force.) I saw mostly every episode and I like really like Meatwad. He's babyish aka kiddish, but he lives with Frylock and Shake- The Adults.It airs on Adult Swim. Adult Swim starts 11 o'clock on the same channel as Cartoon Network. Its always rated TV 14 or TV MA. Oh and did you here about the Boston Bomb scare by Adult Swim? It was so funny! Boston made such a big deal about Mooninites flipping you off. They were supposed advertise the new ATHF movie. If you're a fan go see the movie!
And in fact, I got into another parody band that barely has its own songs because most of their songs are parodies of other band's songs. They are king of good.
-White & Nerdy-(Riding Dirty)
-Canadian Idiot-(American Idiot)
And so many more! Well I'm still hooked on Wii and a question... should I get the game Wii Play? Oh and I started playing World of Worldcraft a week ago. Im now lvl 15. Now I'm back to the normal two day agenda as in doing a blog every two days. I guess you'll enjoy that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home