Monday, September 18, 2006

Mozilla FireFox-Not Real Animal

Hi mostly peoples. So lets get to tha point! So, I've been noticing Enternet Explorer will give you some problems viewing my blog, so how do you fix this problemo you might ask. Well, here's a solution, download Mozilla Firefox, it displays stuff properly and is faster. It really rocks! So, if you want your internet browser faster and better and stuff, download Mozilla FireFox today!-Not an animal-Computer Browser. Get MozillaFirefox here! MozillaFirefox or Firefox.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there Richard. I am a friend of your dad's (from work) and I totally agree with your assessment of firefox. I use nothing else. I have tried IE and Netscape but always had trouble. I also think your blog is great! I told your dad that I couldn't believe how mature you are and how well you write. Keep up the blog....it's ggggggreat!!
cya soon,
Michele

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home