Thursday, June 22, 2006

That Story I Wrote A Long Time Ago's Side Story-This Website's Fun Stuff-Comments

Ok, you remember that story I wrote a long time ago? I forgot what it's called, but I remember I was gonna write a side story, well TOO BAD! :0! I decided not to. That idea was stupid. I'm workin on another story that will keep you all bored kids actually coming to my website.
Oh yeah, another thing, some people will think my website is boring and it's crappy or something like that, I'll tell you where to go on my website that's fun and wastes your time: 1-Read the everyday comment on the top of the homepage underneath RICHARD VISION 2-Read the blogs I post. (I usually post a blog every two days.) 3-Go to my links section and go to some fun websites. 4-Play with my interactive cyber pets. (Some are on the home page and some are in the link "Fun Stuff."
And another thing, people never put comments on this website! I mean does anyone like this website?! Of course you do! (Giggle giggle, chuckle chuckle...) So if you ever want to put any comment, click the word comment under the blog I posted, then you will go to another page and it will have a big space for you to write a comment. AND I EXPECT YOU TO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home