Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nintendo Wii-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

OOOOOOOOOOO! "I'm so excited about the Nintendo Revolution!" That's what I first thought. Now they call the Nintendo Revolution the "Wii." What the heck's that about?! But I'm still excited about the Wii. It'll have great games like "Wii Sports," "Project H.A.M.M.E.R.,"," href="http://wii.nintendo.com/games_disaster.html">"Diaster Day of Crises," "Super Mario Galaxy," "Excite Truck," "Wario Ware Smooth Moves," "Metriod Prime 3 Corruption," and "Zelda Twilight Princess." Oh, course there are many more games then these, but these are some of the games announced at E3. (I think.) Click here to go to the official Wii website.
The games that I really want are Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (I didn't mention it before.) In the new Super Smash Bros. there are going to have cool new characters, like, Medanight, (From Kirby.) Pit from a NES game, (The Nes is a very old Nintendo console. I think.) Zero Suit Samus, (Very hot woman under that suit!) Wario, (With his slow movements and his "Wario Waft.") and Snake from "Metal Gear Solid!" (This is going to be a real tough one.) Oh yeah, Link looks sooooo different in this game, looks like he's the exactly same Link from Twilight Princess. If you wanna know more about this upcoming game click here. It says on their website it's called SSBros. Dojo, but every other game website it says Brawl, so I don't know witch is right. Anyway, I hope you have fun with this information. Please keep going to theThe Green Day Authority

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home