Sunday, May 21, 2006

Science Fair-Madonna Carnival Continued

The next week was the the last week for making the volcano. We took the volcano outside with a can of spray starch that's white. So then we sprayed the top of the volcano with the white spray starch to look like snow. Then we got blacks of foam, made holes in them, and put fake plastic plants in the the holes and glued them on to the volcano. The day of the Science Fair, I brought the volcano to school and everybody, even the teacher was very impressed. So the night of the Science Fair kids and their parents came to the school to look at their projects. The gym had the 4th 5th and 6th's projects in there and some kids were hosting some presentations. But first before seeing that I went upstairs to see the kindergardeners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grader's projects. I walked up to see my volcano and when I did I was so excited because in a few seconds I was going to erupt it. Finally, it was time to erupt it so I put the ingredients inside the volcano and it started crackling, then it erupted! My volcano for some reason had the most attention. So after the crowd faded I went downstairs to look at the other grade's projects. At the same time the Madonna Carnival opened..... To be continued......uuuuuhhhhh yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home