Saturday, May 20, 2006

Science Fair-Madonna Carnival

The last two months, was the time to make a Science Fair Project for the School 1 Science Fair! Every grade in the school had to do a science project even the kindergarteners! For the Science Fair I did a group with two of my friends in my class.
We made a volcano. It's kind of obvious that the majority of the third graders like me and my friends made the volcano because it's the most fun to see it erupt and making it. I used a foamy piece of paper on a plate and covered it with Plaster from Paris. Soon my friends and I covered the whole thing with plaster and let it dry. It looked and felt very rough so we thought it looked more realistic than others. Then we tried the test eruption out of a bottle with baking soda and vinegar, it didn't go so well because we accidentally used wine vinegar so it barely looked like it was erupting. Then the next week I got a great idea. After, putting a little more plaster, I went outside with my friends holding a can of black spray starch. Then later my dad came outside holding the volcano. Then we all sprayed the volcano to make it black. After we sprayed all around the volcano it was pure black "Genius!" my dad said. It was almost done, but for that day that was all we could do. The next week, uuuuhhhhh, to be continued...... oh yeah and I'm still having fun with The Green Day Authority

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home