Sunday, April 30, 2006

Green Day "Shenanigans"-Greenday Authority.com

A few days ago, I bought a new Greenday album called "shenanigans." Here are the definitions of the word shenanigans-1. A deceitful trick; an underhanded act. 2. Remarks intended to deceive; deceit. Often used in the plural. 1. A playful or mischievous act; a prank. 2. Mischief; prankishness. Often used in the plural. Now you know the definition of Shenanigans let's move on. ("God! What a idiot! He wasted his time of giving us the definition of that word!" That's what you might be thinking when you read that I gave you that definition. Yeah I agree I think I did waste my time.) So anyway, the songs in that album are pretty good. I really like the song "I want to be on T.V." It's a really fast song, faster than "St. Jimmy," but slower than "Take Back." I also found a Greenday website beside Greenday.com and Greenday.net a few months ago called Greenday authority.com It has a lot of information about the members in the group like "Billie Joe Armstrong","MikeDirnt","Tre Cool",and"Jason White". There is much other really cool stuff. You will obviously have fun on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home