Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Big Snow Storm

Right now there is a big problem. There is a big snow storm and I think the weather channel was wrong because it looks like more than two feet to me! I was just out there playing in the snow. I think I got wind burn. It is when you go somewhere very cold and your face's skin becomes bumpy. It has happened a couple of times at school too. My teacher puts hand losion on my face, and it heals in less than a hour. Anyway, I tried making a snow "thing". I couldn't decide what to make because I needed to go in because of the weather. It is still snowing. It looks like it raised up to at least 3feet!!! I bet there will be no school, or work tomorrow. I thought it woudn't snow this much because it's around the end of winter and the beginning of spring. My friend is coming over today so, I hope to go outside and build something!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home