Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lego Star Wars

This is the game I'm playing right now besides D.D.R.Mario Mix...... It's great! I'm trying to unlock 3 things, I forgot to tell you, to buy a character, and the only way you could play as that certain character is to battle it, or use a cheat code to unlock it in the store, and if you have enough money, buy it! I'm trying to get Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Leia. Sorry, Princess Leia. There is also a thing in every chapter/level called a Jedi Meter. You need to get things called "Studs" and that is money, and when you get around 20,000 60,000 studs, you fill the Jedi Meter. You need to do that 17 times to get a "Super Secret Bonus!" (Well, that's what it said in the game.) I guess that's how you get these 3 characters. Hope you use my AdViCE! Oh! One more thing to tell you, check out the new "Lego Star Wars The Video Game" link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home