Sunday, December 18, 2005

First Two Days In Brazil

Hi! Of course you know where I am right? Of course you do! If you don´t I am in Brazil. Yesterday I woke up about 4:30. A Babes Taxi picked us up about 5:30. I slept on the way to the airport. There, we waited at least 20 minits for checking in. Then, we went to eat at McDonald. While I was eating a couple of guys sitting behind me were cursing. Real Bad. For some reason I felt like a book, (Even though I had two books in my backpack.) so I went to a bookstore. I was hoping to get something like The Guines World Records 2006, but what are the odds of that? Of course they didn´t! DUH! Time ran out. We did the security checking, then went to the gate. While waiting, I played The Nintendo DS, (I noticed there is a alarm clock on the DS, and I changed my nickname for the DS.) went to the bathroom, played more games, and did that pattern over and over again for a long time because the darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, flight was deleyed. Yes, DELEYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After waiting a long time, it was boarding time. On the plane, I first took a nap when the plane took of. Next, when I woke up it was breakfast, so I ate. Then, I read one of my two books, (A classic.) Around The World In Eighty Days. After that I lisened to music, read a book and ate dinner. The trip from U.S.A. to San Paolo took about 10 hours. It was about 8:00. We got of the plane and got on a bus. The bus trip was short. (Not to mention they had a cool T.V.) We went up on a escalater and got on line for security checking. Then, we went to a Duty Free Shop. There were ipods like the normal one, the nano and the shuffle. We went to the boarding area for Reo De Jenero. We were waiting for the flight, but we never boarded. My dad complained that it is taking way to long. They said we missed the plane! But they said not to worry there will be another plane soon. Then, it started raining harshly. Sorry can´t write more.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home