Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Think I Wrote To Much


The day after Thanksgiving it was a dark scary night. I thought I heard voices out the window, Dan Dan Dan! It was a aghhhhhh! It's got me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I woke up. Just a dream! That was scary! Maybe I was a bit to excited. Oh, did I forget to tell you what I was planning? I planned to go to a movie with my two best friends. It started when I suggested to my two best friends why don't we go to a movie together? They said "Yes!" so we planned it out. It is Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. I thought Zorro was cool, but I thought that was to old school. Maybe Chicken Little I thought, but reviews said it is to babyish. Maybe Yours, Mine, And Ours, I thought but, it looks like it is to crazy, and zany, it also looks like it has a lot of mayhem. Maybe Zathura, no... it looks like there is to much Sci Fi in it. So, I chose Harry Potter "Perfect!" At 1:15 we left the house to drive my mom to a Bus Stop to New York. Then, we went to Edge Water to go to the movies. But, unfortunately my nose was running so we stopped at Mitsuwa to buy tissues. (I know we are fools to not keep tissues in the car.) We went inside and looked for tissues. I went to the drink section, and I got a drink and waited for my dad to hurry up with the tissues. I mean to get the tissues to use at the movie theater. Unfortunately they didn't sell tissues. "Oh, come on!!!!!" We hurried to the movies. They were already there! We got a Large Popcorn they got a small. We scurried inside. We were all ready. My dad, my two best friends, their mom, and me. The movie was a little scary at the end. Maybe because it was PG-13 but, I'm use to it. We got out all stretching and yawning. After that, we begged to go to other places together. So we went to Mc. Donald. I ate Chickenselects, and I think my friends both had a Cheeseburger. We chatted a lot there, about websites, games, and report cards. My dad and their mom had a purpose to go to Staples so we went. We looked at all kinds of technology. Then, I came up with a idea. Hide And Seek! ( I know I'm a trouble maker.) We played until my dad and their mom had done their shopping. Then we went to Target. For another different reason that I have no idea, we looked at the game section. (Only us kids of course.) We were saying "Cool and awesome!" We then went to the board game section we saw cool board games. While looking we went to the bathroom. They both went first. Then I went. By the time we were done we were kind of lost. We found my dad very soon. Then, went back at looking at board games. We were done shopping, but they weren't so we separated there. We went to Party City. Then, Rag Shop, looking for Christmas table cloth. Finally we went to Game Stop because of my very good report card I earned a game. Then, we went to New York to my mom's friends house we stayed a little to watch The Others. It was very cool. We then went back to my house and fell into a deep sleep. I like days like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home